RNS:: WiFiTalkie turns your Palm into a Walkie-Talkie. Using a broadband network connection (such as WiFi) it lets you communicate between 2 or more Palm devices. WiFiTalkie uses VoIP (Voice over IP) technology to broadcast audio data.
Basic WiFiTalkie applications:
- As a corporate intercom
- As a home intercom
- To coordinate events or meetings
- To monitor buildings, facilities, and grounds
- To coordinate workers or crew
- To manage a warehouse, a store, or a production line
- To collect orders (e.g. in restaurants, pubs, bars)
- To communicate between two moving vehicles
- In various outdoor activities
- As a baby monitor
- As a children's toy
WiFiTalkie supports full duplex mode, which lets you broadcast and receive voice simultaneously. Enables broadcasting to two or more devices simultaneously (the maximum number is limited by the devices and network speed). Offers several additional functions (such as "push-to-talk switch", "noise if no transmission", "beep after each transmission") which make it truly resemble a genuine walkietalkie.